Kids, No Chaser

Coming up for air...kind of

Friday, December 01, 2006 posted by Henri

It's like being in prison and sneaking out a note to the outside world. This is my note...and all I can write about is my upcoming schedule because I keep thinking how unbelievably impossible this is.

Projects I'm working on for Monday:
Industrial report on the Contact Lens Industry
Samsung Competitive Analysis for Chinese TV Market
Some Harvard Case thing about Skiing?

Projects for Thursday:
Dividend Policy Analysis for Intel

Projects Completed Yesterday:
Capital Budgeting Analysis Intel

Tomorrow:
Go to work.
Catch a Plane
Fly to LA

Sunday:
Attend Eyeball conference in Orange County
Fly back home

So where do I fit in the time to work on my Monday Projects? Hmmm that sucks. And at work I'm adding a new Doctor to the office while being short staffed on support staff. Hmm that's like a tiny poem. Short staffed on support staff. So when life gets a little crazy what do you do? Sometimes you have to say oh the hell with it all....so that's why today we went to Japantown to eat funny crepes. The secret to Japanese savory crepes other than the packaging is the Kewpie Mayonnaise. Kewpie Mayonnaise kicks ass.



Hey momma fire up the G-ride, poppa's got that crazy overworked look in his eyes. Let's take the family out to get funny Japanese crepes.


Of course I'm excited. Look at my face...can I be more excited?


Make my crepe damnit.


Faster. Make it faster. Do everything you are currently doing but at a faster rate.


Ahhhh....Tuna Melt Japanese Crepe.


Do I want some crepe? Did you just ask me if I wanted some of your crepe? I'll give you three guesses.


Ahhhh the "California" Crepe with that crazy Kewpie Mayonnaise. It's pretty much a California roll in a crepe.

Hey Dad what's for dessert?


Oh yeah, let's go downstairs and wash everything down with Spam Musubi. Dad, you're brilliant.





Don't let life get you down. There's nothing more hilarious than slacking off with your family when you absolutely cannot spare any time whatsoever to slack off. It's like daring life to take a swing at you. Besides...if my schedule is impossible...then slacking off teaches me to not be so dramatic. If I thought it was hard enough already, then by blowing off an entire afternoon I teach myself what it's really like to have a time crunch. No matter how hard you think you have it...someone else always has it much much worse. So when you think life can't get any busier....suck it up and stop being such a baby, say screw it and eat Japantown Crepes with your wife and kid. Delicious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys always get to eat the yummiest looking food!

2:35 PM

 
Blogger Jonathon Morgan said...

i hate that overworked feeling. i feel like i'm never quite caught up on anything...

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home